Google Business Messages have rich asynchronous messaging services that help to establish effective business communication. It is also compatible with other Google products. You can now integrate Google Business Messages with Flow to automate customer solutions. If the resolutions can not be provided through the chatbots, you can easily switch over to the Agents with a stipulated response time.
Google Business Messages supports a wide variety of reply actions as seen in the messaging capabilities grid. Below is a detailed view of each capability.
Google Business Messages displays any plain text messages.
Google Business Messages displays any Unicode emoji sent in text messages. Mobile users can use the emoji keyboard on their devices to send them.
Google Business Messages displays static images.
Google Business Messages displays cards. Cards must include a title and optionally can include subtitles, media, action, and buttons.
Google Business Messages displays carousels that contain cards. You can add up to 10 cards to a carousel.
Google Business Messages displays buttons. You can add up to 4 buttons within a reply for the users to select from the options.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the Google Business Messages set up on your device. You also need to add Google Business Messages to your social channels in Khoros Care.
- Open Khoros Care Admin.
- From the CONFIGURATION DASHBOARD, select Connection Console.
- Select Google Business Messages in the Provider column.
- Copy the External ID for the provider.
Perform the following steps to configure Google Business Messages in Flow:
- For a new project, go to the Integration tab.
- Click the Add icon and select Integration from the drop-down menu.
- Select Customer Service in the Messaging section.
- Select Khoros in the Add new integration section.
- Enter the bot details and the External ID copied from the Khoros Care Connection Console.
- Select Google Business Messages from the Channel drop-down menu.
- Select Live from the Bot Mode drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- Create a Flow with the Google Business Messages Capabilities listed in the Capabilities section.
- Open Google Business Messages and trigger the message.
Updated 5 months ago