For customers using Apple products, Apple Business Chat is an effective business communication channel. You can now integrate Apple Business Chat with Flow to automate the response.
Apple Business Chat supports a wide variety of reply actions as seen in the messaging capabilities grid. Below is a detailed view of each capability.
Apple Business Chat displays any plain text messages.
Apple Business Chat displays any Unicode emoji sent in text messages. Mobile users can use the emoji keyboard on their devices to send them.
Apple Business Chat displays static images.
Apple Business Chat displays files and allows users to download them.
Apple Business Chat displays videos and allows users to play them.
Apple Business Chat provides audio and allows users to play them.
Apple Business Chat displays the Google Maps link of the location. Location messages include longitude and latitude coordinates.
Apple Business Chat displays cards. Cards must include title and optionally can include subtitle, media, action, and buttons.
Apple Business Chat displays carousels that contain cards. You can add up to 10 cards to a carousel.
Apple Business Chat displays lists that contain cards.
Apple Business Chat displays buttons. You can add up to 4 buttons within a reply for the users to select from the options.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the iMessage set up on your device. You also need to add Apple Business Chat to your social channels in Khoros Care.
- Open Khoros Care Admin.
- From the CONFIGURATION DASHBOARD, select Connection Console.
- Select Apple Business Chat in the Provider column.
- Copy the External ID for the provider.
Perform the following steps to configure Apple Business Chat in Flow:
- For a new project, Got to the Integration tab.
- Click the Add icon and select Integration from the drop-down menu.
- Select Customer Service in the Messaging section.
- Select Khoros in the Add new integration section.
- Enter the bot details.
- Select Apple Business Chat from the Channel drop-down menu.
- Select Live from the Bot Mode drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Khoros Flow integrated with the Quick Replies for the Apple Business Chat (ABC). You can either send text or trigger Events using the Quick Replies.
Add Quick replies for ABC:
You can have between two and five customizable choices, and the user can select only a single item:
- In a Flow, drag an Intent to the canvas
- Drag a Reply to the canvas
- Select the Reply on the canvas and click the QUICK REPLY panel.
- Click ADD QUICK REPLIES.
- Select Send Text or Trigger Event from the QUICK REPLY drop-down menu.
- Enter the Label.
- Enter the Value.
- Click ADD PARAM and enter the parameter and value
- Click SAVE
Updated 4 months ago