Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Using event measurement, Google Analytics enables the tracking and reporting of chatbot interactions.
Follow the steps below to integrate Google Analytics with the Flow platform.
You must have an active Google account. if you have one, follow this link:
- Click Sign up on the Google Analytics main page:
- After signing up, create a new Google Analytics account:
- Choose the “Website” option to track
- Define your Account Name and write it inside the “Account Name” field
- Define your Website Name and write it inside the “Website Name” field
- Paste your Website URL into the “Website URL” field
- Choose the Industry Category of your website
- Choose the Reporting Time Zone
- Select the options you need:
- Google products & services
- Technical support
- Account Specialists
- Click Get Tracking ID.
- Choose your country, then read and click the “I also accept the Data Processing Terms as required by GDPR. Learn more” and “I accept the Measurement Controller-Controller Data Protection Terms for the data I share with Google” check boxes and click the “I Accept”:
- Copy the Tracking ID that was just created into the clipboard:
- Select the project to which you would like to connect Google Analytics.
- Go to the Integrations section and click +:
- Select the “Analytics” section inside the opened Popup and select Google Analytics.
- Paste the copied data to the “Tracking ID / Web Property ID” field and click Save.
Now your Google Analytics has successfully connected with your Flow project
Updated 4 months ago