You can add your bot to the WordPress website. Deploy your Flow bot on your website by using the Flow web widget.
There a several ways to add your chatbot to your Wordpress site. In this example, we are using a plugin and you will need the following:
- A Flow bot.
- Admin access to your Wordpress Site.
- Plugin "Header and Footer Scripts".
The next step is to copy the script that represents your bot.
- Open the Flow dashboard.
- Go to Integrations > Web Widget.
- Copy script to clipboard.
You can paste your script to your Wordpress site:
- Access the Header and Footer Scripts plugin.
- Paste your script to the head or footer section.
- Click Save.
Tip: Add the script to the footer to load the page faster and load the Web Widget.
Updated about 1 month ago