Logs provide additional information to review, debug and troubleshoot bot conversations. It provides a self-service platform for the users to proactively analyze the cause of communication interruption if any.
Previously, these conversations could only be accessed from the Khoros Care Agent View dashboard or Flow Chat view. With the new Flow Logs, you can view project interactions from the Logs window.
Flow users with the Logs permissions only can access the Logs feature. To add the Logs permission to a member:
- Click Profile
- From the drop-down option, click Members.
- Select your profile from the member list.
- Click Logs in the Update roles for window.
- Click Save
The overview of all interactions shows the following info for each interaction:
- STATE: Whether an interaction is still open, resolved or has a runtime error
- CREATED AT: Date when conversation initiated
- UPDATED AT: Date when conversation last activity was updated
- CHANNEL: Social channel or community on which the conversation was initiated
- THREAD ID: Conversation thread ID number
- CONV. ID: Conversation ID number
- INTERACTION ID: Khoros interaction ID number (if applicable)
It is also possible to filter the list of interactions by the following:
- Name of customer
- Thread ID or identifier of the customer
- Care conversation ID
You can view the details of the conversation by clicking on any interaction. At a time, you can view 20 interactions in the tab, if you have more interactions you can scroll to use the pagination option to view older interactions.
The interaction overview does not automatically show any new interactions. Use the REFRESH button to update new interactions.
For each interaction, you can see detailed information about the activities taking place within each interaction. Activities are sorted by date (last updated first).
Actions are grouped by each trigger that has invoked the actions. For example, when a customer has sent some text that got matched by a flow, it returns a message, you can clearly see these grouped together.
You can also sort the activities by the time when they were created using the SORTED BY TIME filter option. The time is by default listed as UTC time. Use the timezone option at the bottom to view the activities in a local timezone.
With extremely long interactions, there is also an option to scroll to a specific time using the JUMP TO option.
For each individual trigger, action or event, you can view additional details by selecting them. Each event might show different contextual information. For example, a matched Flow by intent will also show the intents that got matched.
The interaction details do not automatically show any new activities. Use the REFRESH button to update new activities.
Updated 5 months ago