Run a Care Analytics report
Runs a Care Analytics report where report_type is one of the following:
- author (Raw Author Export)
- combined (Raw Combined Export)
- conversation (Raw Conversations)
- conversation_actions (Conversation Actions Export) - Added July 2019
- incoming_post (Raw Incoming Post Export)
- raw_agent_states (Agent State Export) - Added December 2018
- raw_expert_help (Raw Help Request Export) - Added March 2017
- response (Raw Response Export)
- response_approval (Raw Response Approval)
- team_performance (Raw Team Performance)
- team_performance_interval (Team Performance Interval)
You may also generate a Conversation Actions Export report. See
All arguments are case-sensitive.
workflowId and the
runId in the response. These are unique IDs specific to this report job. You will use these IDs to check the status of a job and to download the report output.
See Using timezone with timezoneOffset when making a request with these parameters.