Returns a list of author records that have changed in a 24-hour period. Optionally specify a a shorter time period with
endEpochMillis. The maximum range allowed is 24 hours. If the duration specified is more than 24 hours, only 24 hours worth of changed data is returned. If you omit either
endEpochMillis, the API sets the range so that the call retrieves 24 hours worth of data. Remember that it is possible for author records returned to belong to the same Person.
For best results, use this call for data created after June 30, 2014.
Only changes made in the UI or changes made as part of a new author flow by the system are returned in the response. Changes included in the response are:
- New Author records created by the system as part of new cases
- Author records that had a case that changed or a document added
- Author records split or joined by an agent in the UI
- Author attributes changed by an agent
- Notes added to the Author record
Get all authors in a paginated response
Add an author to Care
Batch update author records associated with a single author
|GET||/authors/lswUuid(br />)Get author details by the unique Care author ID|
Update or merge existing author handles for the specified Care author ID