This release has four new Khoros Flow announcements: Quick Replies for Apple Business Chat, Output Reference, Usability Improvements, and Additional System Entity Types.
Khoros Flow has integrated Quick Replies for Apple Business Chat (ABC). You can send either text or trigger Events using Quick Replies.
Add Quick replies for ABC:
You can have between two and five customizable choices, and the user can select only a single item:
- In a Flow, drag an Intent to the canvas.
- Drag a Reply to the canvas.
- Select the Reply on the canvas and click QUICK REPLY.
- Click ADD QUICK REPLIES.
- Open the QUICK REPLY menu and select Send Text or Trigger Event.
- Enter the Label and Value.
- Click ADD PARAM and enter the parameter and value.
- Click SAVE.
Learn more about Flow Messaging Capabilities
Flow-specific elements (Step, Intent, Entity, Topic) displayed in the TRY IT OUT window are now referenced with deep links. Hidden system elements are not referenced this way. You can click these links to access more information or navigate to any relevant elements within their bot and also train intents.
With this release, we’ve rolled out some UI-based improvements so that Flow is consistent with other Khoros products and provides a better user experience.
- Flow colour theme
- Font and other UI attribute alignment
- Keyboard shortcuts
To improve efficiency, we have enabled some keyboard shortcuts so you can navigate through lines of code quicker:
- command + D: Delete a line of code
- command + shift + D: Duplicates a line of code
- control + shift + B: Formats a line of code
Additionally, you can press the Hold option to navigate between the line of codes. The Code Action window also provides auto-complete suggestions for the principles while typing.
As Khoros Flow already supports system entities: system.email or system.date, Flow Code Action now also extends these system entities with location-based entities such as addresses or postal codes for the developers to trigger the address prompt or choose a location during a conversation.
Learn more about System Entity Types.